Internal audit university programs
The number of formal internal audit university programs is increasing. The IIA’s Academic Relations Committee encourages and supports the implementation of internal audit curricula at the collegiate level and graduate level worldwide.
The IIA endorses college programs that meet high quality standards including faculty, student and program expectations.
A few of the pioneer and well known programs in America include:
• Louisiana State University – www.bus.lsu.edu/centers/cia/
• Northern Illinois University – www.cob.niu.edu/
• University of Texas – Dallas – http://som.utdallas.edu/iaep/index.htm
• University of Texas – Austin – www.mccombs.utexas.edu/mpa/
• Universiteit van Amsterdam – www.abs.uva.nl/emia/home.cfm
Many colleges and universities offer programs, concentrations, and certificates as part of business degrees, including a doctorate dissertation scholarship program for internal audit studies.
Internal audit university programs provided ideal skills